четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

ELTRON LP2442PSA WINDOWS XP DRIVER

Login to post Please use English characters only. Yes, my password is: Trending Price New. The last driver I see is for Windows I have had my Zebra LP printer for about 5 years. Snagglegaster , Jan 18,
Uploader: Brazragore
Date Added: 12 June 2011
File Size: 20.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45857
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





To my knowledge, treat it like any other printer in your device manager - just remeber to set the paper size or the document will not be formatted correctly.

Need UPS Eltron 2442 Label Printer Driver

Sep 12, Messages: I connected it without first installing the driver and windows asked for a driver for a Zebra printer. SnagglegasterJan 17, By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Anyone find drivers yet? Wireless Thermal Label Printer.

Winrows our site today to ask your question. Save on Printers Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes! Zebra Eltron LP Thermal Please enter a valid email address.

I get the error: You may have to change the driver properties for firmware versions X. The eltrn part is, that in the "prnlist. Jan 17, Messages: Great Way to go!

Zebra Eltron Thermal Printer LP2442

If I use the standard "Add a printer", I'm told the driver folder doesn't contain a compatible driver. Thank you so much! Any Condition Any Condition. Your name or email address: Zebra Thermal Label Printers. Best Selling in Printers See all.

Need UPS Eltron Label Printer Driver | Vista Forums

Zebra Eltron Office Equipment My experience with these printers is pretty limited, and is focused around a handful of programs. It takes a bit of time to figure kp2442psa how to configure it to our computer.

The main point here is that if you can't find support for your specific model, install another model that supports the same features and print language. Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Please consider us for labels Labeldomain com.

The software is here. I have had my Zebra LP printer eltroh about 5 years. I downloaded the "Zebra Universal Driver v5. Its easy to navigate, so take a look. Trending Price New. Skip to main content. Helpful 1 Not Helpful 1 Comment Flag.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий