воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

BROADCOM 2046 WINDOWS 8 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Friday, November 2, This site in other languages x. One had an internal card and one an external USB device. We employ a team from around the world. How satisfied are you with this reply? Reconnect the device and power it on. There is no switch for 'on' or 'off'.
Uploader: Gardarn
Date Added: 27 February 2016
File Size: 35.22 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76324
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ted Bather Replied on November 4, I have tried the URL link you provided and the software runs and says that I already have the latest driver.

Saturday, May 6, 6: Edited by Dannfort Tuesday, November 13, But on the laptop it is allways "offline". Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services.

Broadcom ALPS-UGPZ9-BCM2046 drivers for Windows 8.1 x64

If so, I guess your bluetooth driver is not compatible with the version of windows that you are using Windows 8. Granted, they're only used for mice, but I had no trouble getting them to work in Win8.

Thursday, January 8, 5: I think all OS upgrades should have that warning. Worked fine the first, and second time Thursday, August 1, 2: One thing I'm wondering is why my system is missing many of the options you all are saying should be there.

Is that strictly for the headset, or does the same device control your speakers assuming you use them also? Thursday, February 7, 8: Proposed as answer by Dannfort Thursday, November 22, 5: Ad Broadcom Bluetooth 2.

Bluetooth not working in windows 8

Wednesday, November 14, 5: I did save my W8 image and wkndows back to my W7 image, because I do not want to live without my bluetooth devices. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. The phone is settle to "be visible to others", I guess Laptop can see it as it is possible to add it to bluetooth devices. After searching numerous forums, I see this is a widespread issue. Sony VGN - infuriating as windowd makes my Bluetooth mouse useless.

I can pair devices fine, but they will not go online with the OS. Wednesday, November 21, 6: Wednesday, November 14, 9: The driver version is 6.

Broadcom Bluetooth USB UHE Dongle Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista

I think this is the only solution you can try. But I have tried several phones Nokia, Sonny and with all of them it was the same. I too make drive inages. I won't have the laptop with the dongle back until tomorrow sometime, but when I do, I'll check the driver versions on it, if you'd like.

How satisfied are you with this response?

I believe the specific problem you are having is that the native windows Bluetooth drivers are installed, but not the complete set windoows drivers for all Bluetooth functionality.

Saturday, February 9, 1: Sorry this didn't help.

Tuesday, November 13,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий