среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

EPSON STYLIST CX6600 DRIVER

Why is this review inappropriate? Review Sections Review Specs. The CX includes extras such as sample photo paper and access to Epson's photo Web sites, but you'll have to buy your own USB cable, now common among printers. I replaced the color inks several times with Epson ink and black ink with generic. My experience is that the life expectancy is far shorter than I would expect for the investment. These were constant headaches with this unit. I was told that epson was a good printer by a co-worker.
Uploader: Mirr
Date Added: 8 June 2009
File Size: 40.76 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 1911
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We delete comments that violate our policywhich we encourage you to read.

All control buttons are conveniently located within easy view and reach on the sloped front control panel. The last time I replaced the color ink, again with Epson ink, shortly after, I lost blue. The DuraBrite inks may offer durability, but it's probably better to opt for a dye-based all-in-one and put up with a certain level of fade.

I wish it were wireless, but when I got it that was not a priority. You can epsoj individual ink cartridges when needed, rather than all at once, to save on costs. These all in one machines are made to be used everyday.

You can adjust a copy for paper type and print quality; reduce, enlarge, and make borderless copies; copy two originals onto one sheet; and zoom in or out from 25 percent to percent. The Editors' Choice designation for this product has been removed simply to reflect the general improvement of technology over time. For a home printer I feel stulist is of good quality and as a beginner I was able to f igure out how to use it without too much difficulty.

For Built-in card slots Good-quality scanner Borderless printing. Other than speed it seems to be a fine low usage, home type of printer. I expected it to last a little longer, but I fpson have known better. TechRadar pro IT insights for business.

Wha t I like most is, its a stand alone copier, that you can use without the computer being turned on, plus you can make both black copies or color, at the touch of a button The other features are all to be expected.

The Bad No cables included; live telephone tech support costs extra and there's no weekend support; plain paper sometimes loads incorrectly. If the new one has problems it will be the last Epson I will ever buy.

The scanner was very clear. Against Poor photo quality Large footprint No fax. Sadly, though, there's not a great deal to get excited about. Great quality, lots of software for photo's and it styllst to be reliable but it is so S L O W that I can nap between pages.

TechRadar pro

The Good Sfylist design; superb scanning; extensive memory card slots; standalone copying and memory card printing; cheap ink; Windows and Mac compatible. Don't show this again. The built-in card reader is handy, even though the photo printing disappoints.

I bought a much cheaper all-in-one with the sa me quality Read full review The problem is that I have not enough time to try it out as yet.

Best Printers for News Reviews Insights TechRadar. After about a year, count on your printer to just stop working due to some device in it, and if you are beyond your warantee, chalk it up to a loss. Comes with nice photo software. I have one of these printers and wanted to buy another.

Epson Stylus CX Specs - CNET

I've also suffered a problem with the paper loading incorrectly since day one. Continue to next page 01 In addition, I also purchased another printer but it is still in the carton. Epson is aiming its CX at the small office user, by incorporating its DuraBrite ink technology into an all-in-one that also features a built-in digital camera card reader.

I took it apart to find the nozzles and print head caked in dried ink.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий