понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

BSNL STERLITE MODEM USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I have a BSNL broadband internet connection. Micro SD card slot: Only the company can help. I am not able to open the setup page of this modem. If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Uploader: Fenrizilkree
Date Added: 7 April 2018
File Size: 53.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19305
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Please answer my question eventhough u feel its a blunder… Thank you.

Using the Lan + usb together on the Sterlite Mt

It is not opening even by using IP address http: Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands. However I am not able to access Connected the ethernet cable to the LAN port of laptop but unfortunately no green light could be seen on the ethernet port which I can see when I connect the ethernet cable to my CPUs ethernet port.

My problem is that the modem keeps re-starting power goes on-off when the phone line from splitter is connected to DSL socket in modem and the Lan wire RJ 45 is connected between modem and comp. So what do you think essbebe? Load from location above. UP Internet IP address: In the current age of modern technology, internet connectivity is one of the most important aspects of everyday life as the internet is used not only to communicate with people or for entertainment purposes but also for shopping online, booking cabs and much more.

Hi,Ramesh Is your Modem is setup or still your facing some issues?????? The original power adaptor supplied by bsnl got bust.

Serial Cable, db9 Female to db25 Male Hey Cud u please guide me how to configure the modem. I have a BSNL broadband internet connection. Last edited by fiazio; 22nd August at The problem is I am not able to use both the Modem at the same time. But I need to connect VPN for my office purpose. Thanks for the nice words.

sam100 sterlite ADSL modem

Then connect from LAN1 Lan2 mode, to different computers. I had portforwarded and was getting good download speed. Check your speed at speedtest. You have not posted the Device status page to search for more information. How can I check whether my Broadband connection always on or not?? Gateway for USB port modem settings Yes good information…but Bsnl now a days giving this configuration in the modem installer cd package itself… I have a hard time yesterday early morning when i changed my password in the service but forgot to change it in the Wan service.

I type admin in username and admin in password but it does not accept. You can shop for modems and routers from some of the best brands such as Asus modems, Cisco modems, D-link strlite, Arris modems and many more. Sometime LAN connection disconnecting. BtwI exactly am configuring the settings in my modem like that. I want ask you that how to configure this modem in airtel brodband connection.

The error message shows Err Any expert help would be greatlyu appreciated. Hi, i have a doubt on static IP, We have taken static IP from Bsnl broadband, now we have shifted our office, and we have bsnl broadband but for other telephone number.

But the problem still now. So i steerlite the technicians from BSNL. Tried with 2 different laptops — same result.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий